[bksvol-discuss] Re: awaiting admin approval

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:53:09 -0700

Hey, this is a list of book lovers. Inundate all you like. I think I can say with confidence that the day 168 books were added to the collection will be a day fondly remembered by many here. <smile> I know it will be by me at least. It felt like Christmas day.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Friendly" <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 00:56:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [bksvol-discuss] Re: awaiting admin approval

If Claire is on vacation, who is the angel who is
approving books over the weekend? There's another set
approved today, Sunday, and there were several books
approved on Saturday. Is she working on vacation or
are you or John being the Good Samaritans? It's
appreciated, of course, but not necessary. We don't
expect you guys to work on the weekends. They're for
you to enjoy youselves without us. smile

Cindy

--- Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Claire is on vacation this week (well-deserved, I
know we all agree). She
will see your mail when she returns and will be able
to fix it.

Lisa

From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
To: Bookshare Volunteers
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] awaiting admin approval

I hope Claire can fix this before the book goes into
the collection. I
noticed a book in the admin approval queue that
needs fixing:

  43991  Frankinstein Doesn't Strt Food Fights (The
Adventures of the Bailey
School Kids)  Debbie Dadey, Marcia Thornto jons

The title should be (two words misspelled)

Frankenstein Doesn't Start Food Fights (The
Adventures of the Bailey School
Kids #47)

And the authors are (two names misspelled):

Debbie Dadey
<http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/d/debbie-dadey/>
, Marcia
Thornton Jones

<http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/j/marcia-thornton-jones/>

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Mistletoe Murder - Leslie Meier
Find great deals on books
<http://www.anrdoezrs.net/email-1683725-1100785>
at Half.com.