[bksvol-discuss] Re: Disappearing book?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:07:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mickey,
  Your book is scheduled to be published this week.

mickey <micka@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've loved watching the progress of books as they come down the pipeline.
One of my scans has gone walkabout. It isn't in the four lists of books in
progress, nor is it in the collection. It's Prospect of Death, by Margaret
Duffy. Just curious as to its fate.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Skype: micka529