[bksvol-discuss] Re: author help needed

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:39:41 -0500

I believe it should go:
Michael Teitelbaum, Steve Morganstern, Parker C. Hinter (creator)

Dave

At 08:22 AM 3/28/2007, you wrote:
This is the way a book I want to scan is listed:
Book created by Parker C. Hinter
Written by Michael Teitelbaum and Steve Morganstern

So in the submission box I would put? Parker C. Hinter (creator), Michael Teitelbaum (author), Steve Morganstern (author)

yes?

Jamie in Michigan