[bksvol-discuss] Re: author help needed

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

I do not get this creator business either, Sue.

I am wondering if Parker C. Hinter is Parker Brothers?
The book is The Case of the Secret Message based on
the board game Clue Jr. The members of the Clue Club
love mysteryies! There are clues in every picture and
story. Read the cases and see if you can solve the
mysteries.

This is a series of books for kids with the following
characters:

Wendy White
Mortimer Mustard
Samantha Scarlet