[bksvol-discuss] Re: attempted to validate my first book

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:09:57 -0700

If you submit a book and it gets published - or rejected by a validator - you get an email, personally, not the list telling you that it was added to the collection or that it was rejected. If you validate a book that someone else submits, you do not get an email saying that the book you validated was published.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>