[bksvol-discuss] Re: attempted to validate my first book

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:13:54 -0400

Go Rebecca! (grin) The first couple of validations are the hardest, I think, because you are still learning about the validation process. After that, you can focus more on enjoying the books because validation becomes a sort of ingrained skill like reading Braille or riding a bike. You'll learn little tricks as you go and find some shortcuts that work best for you. Way to go with your first validation!

At Thursday 5/25/2006 05:36 PM, you wrote:
Hi all. I attempted to validate Chicken soup for the Grandparent's Soul. I did what the comments said on the site and fixed up a few things. I"m not sure if I did it correctly but time will tell.
Rebecca and Seeing Eye dog Sherman
email only rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
aim rebeccai27