[bksvol-discuss] Re: ark format

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 20:16:29 -0400

Actually Monica and I and a few others validated a bunch of ark files a couple of months ago. I think at 1 point there was only about 15 books left. Then another slew of ark books showed up. We just can't keep up. The books seem to be either text books or religious ones. So they don't always appeal to me.
If anyone has any requests for a particular kes or ark book let me know I will try to validate it sometime next week.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out