[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone else using a Mac?

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:08:34 -0400

Hi Mary Anne,

Thanks for this.  I have sort of been coming to the same conclusion, but
only hesitated because I wasn't sure whether the problem was the Mac, or
whether it was the fact that I've spent the last 15 years on a Windows
machine.  The people on the Mac accessibility lists are real die-hard fans,
and swear that once you get used to it, the Mac's accessibility is much
better than that in Windows.

Getting back to editing,, have you ever used Iwork? I haven't installed it
yet, but wondered if it was any better than text Edit.

BTW, since you do like your Mac so much, you might be interested in one of
the Mac accessibility lists.  The one I've been on is MacVoiceOver, it's at
Macvoiceover-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks again,
Donna