[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone else using a Mac?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 00:42:14 -0700 (PDT)

No. txt   doesn't keep breaks. When I download something that purports to be
rtf sometimes it turns out to be txt and it's unreadable. I change it to Word
(Microsoft Word for the Mac is one of the apps. I open the txt file with Word,
then save it as as rtf or, if necessary I save it first as Word and then reopen
it and save it a rtf. Thereafter when I open it is a Word file but  I always
save as rtf there seems to be no difference between rtf and Word

HTH

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

  From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>

  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] anyone else using a Mac?

  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 2:40 PM

  Hi
  all,

  have been giving some thought to moving from a PC to a Mac environment.
  I’ve had a Mac to work with the last week or so, but have mixed feelings about
  how it works with bookshare.  Anyone else on this list using a Mac?
  Thanks,
  Donna

No virus
found in this incoming message.