[bksvol-discuss] Re: any requests?

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:25:23 -0500

Hi Tiffany,

The only one I can say for sure that is part of the Charlie Muffin series is Bomb Grade. I would however be happy to clean up and validate any of them, as I am a fan of Brian Freemantle's style and subject matter.

Thanks,

Dave

At 01:03 PM 1/16/2005, you wrote:
Hi Dave
My library had three books currently available by Brian Freemantle, however
the reference woman and I were not sure if any of them were part of the
series you spoke of. I took all three of them, and they are:
Face Me When You Walk Away
Target
Bombgrade
I would be willing to scan as many of them that you wish, but would you or
someone else possibly be willing to help clean them up?
If they are a particularly bad scan I won't submit them right away, but
typically I get satisfactory scans.
Tiffany