[bksvol-discuss] Uh oh -- re weird, Adult rating

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:16:11 -0800 (PST)

Uh oh -- there's a big prpblem with the adult ratings.
Maybe they've become reversed. I just looked for
Bertrice Small books without logging in. I should not
have been able to see those that were rated Adult (one
can only see adult-rated books if one logs in --at
least that's the way it used to be) -- but i saw there
books that I know for sure should be  rated Adult
because of graphic sex scenes, vioence and profanity
(even though they're of the 18th-century variety). I
didn't check other children's books, but if Cloudy
with Meatballs is now rated Adult, is it possible that
the ratings got switched?

CIndy

http://my.yahoo.com