[bksvol-discuss] Re: all those lists

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:55:43 -0800 (PST)

Elizabeth,

I think Tom was suggesting that in addition to the
step one list it wold be nice if the being validated
and waiting for approval lists could be combined.
Maybe the books could stay on the step one list but
with symbols added to them, e.g., BV before or after
the title for Being Validated, or AA for Awaiting
Approval. Or simply asterisks--one for already being
validated, two for being in administrator approval
pile.  Rui has put all three lists together in his
Marissa's List, but since it's updated only monthly
now, if that, because of lack of staff, it isn't
totally helpful--better than nothingm though, and we
appreciate it,m Gusatavo and Rui.

Cindy