[bksvol-discuss] Re: a tip on the short synopsis

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 18:12:24 -0500

They need to change the type of edit the synopsis field is. I suggested the same thing as you a while ago, but was told it would not work. I investigated and discovered that the TextArea tag does not allow for the MaxLength parameter. I had read that it did, but actual tests proved the disappointing news was correct. I don't know why the synopsis field couldn't be changed to an input type=text field so that MaxLength would work, though.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>