[bksvol-discuss] Re: a list

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:26:37 -0400

I wrote to Amber off list about working on some of the books about British history. I agree with Jake that having all of the books on step 1 at once would be a little overwhelming unless there are people in place to process them. I truly enjoy books about British history, so that would be fun for me. If others take subjects that interest them, Amber's books could be processed fairly quickly. Raw scans are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're going to get. (grin)

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com