[bksvol-discuss] Re: You want press! Great article in today's San Francisco Chronicle!

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:26:33 -0500

I sentt it to the Pressident of telephone reader and also called him. He's interested in tech stuff, plus ways that the blind can enjoy life better than it was back in the 60's and 70's and so on. The problem is, just a few blind know how to use a computer here in Wichita and all the information we can bring them may help get them into the twenty first century.
For skype contact bobwichitaks