[bksvol-discuss] Re: You want press! Great article in today's San Francisco Chronicle!

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:42:59 -0500

From the archives...
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/07/15/PNGO3DMR1I1.DTL&type=printable

Jake
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Nuttall
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 12:40 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: You want press! Great article in today's San
Francisco Chronicle!

  I missed placed the url link to the article. Can someone send it again?.
  Jim Nuttall

  Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Robert, could you send the article to the telephone
    reader yourself, or did your post mean that you
    already have and hope that they'll use it.

    As I write this, the question suddenly occurred to me
    -- I know we can email newspaper articles to friends
    and family, but I wonder -- if the article is
    copyrighted, can another newspaper use it or does it
    have to get permission from the San Francisco paper?

    Cindy

    http://mail.yahoo.com