[bksvol-discuss] World Cat & apologies to Jake

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:05:35 -0700 (PDT)

Jake, did I refer to you as Jim again when I posted
before? If so, I apologize. Sooner or later I'll get
it right -- or I'll call Jim Jake and even things up.

I'll see if he can access World Cat. But I think
that's the one the librarians told me only they have
access. So yes, if I went to the library and asked, I
could probably find a book -- and he could do the
same. But UCLA is our ISP -- I'll see if they allow
faculty to access it through their online library. If
it needs a proxy login I'll have him get one.

CIndy

(http://proxy.lib.ilstu.edu:2048/login?url=http://newfirstsearch.oclc.org/dbname=WorldCat;done=http://www.mlb.ilstu.edu;FSIP)

http://mail.yahoo.com