[bksvol-discuss] WordPerfect

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:38:53 -0500

Hi all,

I have a chance to obtain a new copy of WordPerfect.  However, I have never
used it and am unfamiliar with how well it works with Jaws.

Can any of you who use it with Jaws tell me how easy it is to use?  Does it
enable you to do good validating of books.  Can you tell when you move from one
page to another?  Is it easy to do special character changes like section
breaks to page breaks and the like?  Does the spell checking work well?

I am used to using MS Word/Office so I assume I'll have a transitioning period
to move to WordPerfect.
Any info you can give me will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.