[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word 2013 question

  • From: <ghobbs1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:56:00 -0500

Hi, Kim,
Click on the show/hide button found on the Home tab in the paragraph group.
It's in the top right corner of the group.  Otherwise, you can also go into
file, options, display and turn off the show all formatting characters in the
middle section.  Unfortunately, I didn't find any keystrokes to do this as
alternate method.

Liz Hobbs