[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist request Juvenile fiction--Bakugans

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:45:47 -0500

Hi,

I'm interested in having the following Bakugan books added to the collection. I would be glad to proofread. The second one may be a tricky scan.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers 2: The Masquerade Ball

Bakugan  Battle Brawlers 2: The Masquerade Ball

Elizabeth Hurchalla, Cartoon Network -

Juvenile Fiction

- 2009 - 96 pages

MASQUERADE BALLThe world of Bakugan faces a new threat: A mysterious player named

Masquerade has been stealing Bakugan from kids all over the world.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers Official Handbook

Bakugan  Battle Brawlers Official Handbook

Tracey West

-

Juvenile Fiction

- 2009 - 112 pages

This one might be tough.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Prima Official Game Guide

Bakugan  Battle Brawlers: Prima Official Game Guide

Bryan Dawson

-

Games

- 2009 - 256 pages

bull; Complete Story Mode walkthrough, plus successful deck building and battle

strategies for console and Nintendo DS versions! bull; Extensive database of

Bakugan Battle Brawlers 4: Dan & Drago

Bakugan  Battle Brawlers 4: Dan & Drago

Cartoon Network

-

Juvenile Fiction

- 2009 - 96 pages

DAN AND DRAGO Dan Kuso and his powerful Bakugan, Drago, are in the middle of a

feud!

Bakugan 8x8 #1: Bakugan Brawlers

Bakugan 8x8 #1:  Bakugan Brawlers

Tracey West

-

Juvenile Fiction

- 2009 - 24 pages

Get the all the facts on your favorite Bakugan warrior classes.

Bakugan, the Battle Brawlers

Bakugan, the Battle Brawlers

Tracey West

-

Juvenile Fiction

- 2009 - 76 pages

The best players were Dan, Marucho, Runo, Shun, Julie and Alice. They called the

monsters on the cards "Bakugans" and their team the "Bakugan Battle Brawlers".