[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist request Juvenile fiction--Bakugans

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:36:25 -0800 (PST)

I put the Bakugans books under Tracy West in the section of books by authors.

The cartoon network is listed in its alphabetical space in the section of
individual titles by various authors. (One of these, when I've finihed
proofing, I'll reorganize the Wish List. I'll probably put nonfiction and
fiction on separate pages. Each of those sections  will have an author section
where multiple book requests will be listed, and a list of individual titles by
various authors alphabetical title. It will  a while but it's something to look
forward to. In the mean imee, I think the list is scannable if you want to find
a book to scan. I"ve tried to put genre wen I could.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: