[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist - books I am scanning

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:22:59 -0500

Oh Goody, I got halfway through mindhunter then promptly lost the book. I totally forgot about it until now, Can't wait to read it all the way through this time. Thanks to you, and the other dedicated volunteers willing to tackle the ever growing wish list. Julia ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dianna Messina" <Dianna@xxxxxxxxxx>