[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list request: Stealing Elections

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:41:12 -0500

Ah, ok.  Good to know for certain.

I'd be very glad to validate that book as long as I am qualified to do so.
LOL.  I do my best, but from time to time I feel so inadequate to the task.
The last thing I want to do is validate a book poorly.  So far, for some
reason, as long as it is non-fiction and a good scan, I'm doing ok.

Chris Feist - The one and only!