[bksvol-discuss] Invitation to write a testimonial for Bookshare.org

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:49:14 -0700

Dear All,

We have an exciting opportunity at hand to write and post short testimonials
for Bookshare.org on a website for non-profits. We're extending an invitation
to all of you, who have experienced its work and the services it provides, to
participate. If you are interested, please let me know by email and I will be
happy to pass on the necessary information.

Warm regards,

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare

Benetech