[bksvol-discuss] Wish list book

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 22:33:51 -0700

Cindy,

At last I have found my copy of

The Space Beagle by A. E. Van Vogt

and will be scanning it as soon as I finish Stellar Science Fiction Stories #7. I'm positive I also have The Wizard of Linn another Van Vogt book but I still haven't found it. For whoever requested the Van Vogt, I have several others not in the collection, especially short story collections which I may get to eventually, especially if particular ones are requested.

Misha