[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List was Re: memoir of aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer requested

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 23:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

No apology necessary. I hope it gets into the collection for you soon, one way
or another. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 4:48
          AM

          Good morning, Cindy. I was just browsing
          the wish list and books being scanned lists, and I didn't see Joey
          Kramer's book listed. After it goes to the volunteer listserv, when
          does it appear on the Web lists? Thanks.
          Christine

            ----- Original
            Message -----
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 1:30
                    PM

                    Hi, Cindy. I would appreciate
                    it if someone would scan Joey Kramer's book "Hit Hard: A
                    Story of Hitting Rock Bottom At the Top." I am a bookshare
                    subscriber, and I do not own a scanner. If one of your
                    volunteers plans to purchase this book, (available as of
                    today), it would be wonderful if s/he could scan it. If any
                    volunteer is willing to scan it if I send it, I'll
                    purchase it and send it to him or her -- ditto if anyone at
                    Benetech is willing to do it. Thanks.
                    Christine
                    Grassman