[bksvol-discuss] Weir's Six Wives

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:31:14 -0700 (PDT)

-Allison, when are you going out of town? I have noted
that next Thursday I should pick up the book, but now
I see that it's out of my  L.A. branch--but it is in
at the SD County branch, close by where I am now. I'll
probably go tomorrow and get it, and then when I get
back to L.A. I'll get that copy. So if you're in town
we can start whenever you're ready. Also, Grace, your
book should be in my branch when I get back and we can
work on that, too. And Friday I'm picking up Grace
Hill's Cloudy Jewel, so I'll start  validating that. I
hope it isn't in unfixable condition.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com