[bksvol-discuss] Re: Weird quirk with K1K

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:57:10 -0600

Jana,

    Do you have the same problem, if you make the corrections while simply
reading through your document? If not, maybe the problem is specifically
related to the spellchecker and Ranked Spelling. Something in those tools
may not quite be working the way it is supposed to. My guess is, the folks
at Kurzweil will want to see samples of the problem, if you have any that
you haven't already corrected.