[bksvol-discuss] Re: We don't have Nehru's books

  • From: Kellie Hartmann <infosifter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 02:02:15 -0600

On 2/13/2013 8:39 PM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
#
Send an email to wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. It is helpful to specify
whether your request is fiction or nonfiction.
On 2/13/2013 10:07 AM, Kellie Hartmann wrote:
Hi all,
I was surprised to find this morning that our collection does not
contain either of Jawaharlal Nehru's major works. They are Glimpses of
World History (written in the form of letters to his daughter Indira
while he was in prison), and "The Discovery of India." He also wrote
an autobiography called "Toward Freedom"

If anyone would care to scan these, I'd love to proofread them. Also,
I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me how to put things
on the wishlist. If there's a link for it on BKS pages, letting me
know which page will be sufficient help.
Thanks all, and I love to see this collection grow from strength to
strength.
Kellie
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a
subject line.

put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list

Thanks Roger. I'll do this right away and I'll keep this msg so I have the wishlist address and won't need to ask again. <smile>
Kellie