[bksvol-discuss] Re: We don't have Nehru's books

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:39:20 -0500

#
Send an email to wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. It is helpful to specify whether your request is fiction or nonfiction.
On 2/13/2013 10:07 AM, Kellie Hartmann wrote:
Hi all,
I was surprised to find this morning that our collection does not contain either of Jawaharlal Nehru's major works. They are Glimpses of World History (written in the form of letters to his daughter Indira while he was in prison), and "The Discovery of India." He also wrote an autobiography called "Toward Freedom"

If anyone would care to scan these, I'd love to proofread them. Also, I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me how to put things on the wishlist. If there's a link for it on BKS pages, letting me know which page will be sufficient help. Thanks all, and I love to see this collection grow from strength to strength.
Kellie