[bksvol-discuss] Re: Volunteer Manual as a whole

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 14:31:00 -0500

Hello Linda,

We're not confident that everyone would download the manual again, they may
just keep refering to their originally downloaded copy which could/will be
outdated as time goes on.

I haven't yet spoken with Lisa, but I think we would like to keep the manual
only on the official Bookshare site for now.

Thanks,
Jake Brownell