[bksvol-discuss] Re: Viruses

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:59:03 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I've been having this problem, i.e., mail
returned or not being able to be delivered--to places
to which I've never sent mail.  My returns aren' t
from blind sources, though, or lists, though a couple
have been from topica.com.  They've been from
addresses of which I've never heard, some from
Germany. They go into the Bulk mail, which I could
ignore, except that every once in a while something
gets put in there that doesn't belong, so I always
check my Bulk mail.

Cindy

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck

Yahoo! Mail