[bksvol-discuss] Re: Viruses

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:47:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Julie. That relieves my mind. As I said, I
assumed the messages were phony, because otherwise
they wouldn't have been put in my Bulk mail, but
still, there was a tiny nagging doubt, what if I'm
wrong? So I keep using my account until something
happens but, as I said, there's that nagging worry.
Now it's gone.

Cindy

-

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail