[bksvol-discuss] Victor

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:31:58 -0400

I apologize. I advised you to try F6 with Victor however, I was thinking of FS reader. Victor appears to stop at the end of each page or frame. There is a getting started guide. It suggests not using your screen reader. I tried several commands and it does not read continuously with Jaws. JAWS 6.0 and higher comes with a demo version of FS reader. Also, FS reader may be purchased from Freedom Scientific. It works well with Jaws and costs approximately $50. I use FS reader all the time.
Hope this helps.
Smile
Hope