[bksvol-discuss] Re: alternatives to openbook and Kurzweil

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:17:59 -0700

Hi Mike,

I would have to agree with you 100 percent. I always keep scans in my kes
files for just that reason. I have found a re-recognize has help in getting
a page right. Maybe that is why BookShare says to upload files in the
original scanning format.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is an inside job and light and love is everything:)