[bksvol-discuss] Various Lists, WAS: Re: Re: Purchased to scan or proof

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:48:05 -0500

Hi Valerie and everyone!

I know what you mean. Sometimes my head spins having to check so many lists before thinking of buying a book, but I don't know how else it could be done than to have several lists. I wish the links could all be in a section on the volunteer page, one right after the other. That way, I wouldn't have to think about where they all were.

Debby

At 07:16 PM 3/21/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
We both missed it Cindy; Jamie posted on Feb 2 she would be scanning it, but I think that might have been about the time you were in or just out of the hospital. I usually check messages too, but it was late/early (5 a.m.).

It is getting rough having to check like five places before buying. Sure wish we could find a better way to attack this problem. At least it will make a good addition to our public library.

Valerie

On Mar 21, 2010, at 7:04 PM, Cindy wrote:

gentle reprimand--smile. Nobody told me or posted that,, so it wasn't on the book-being-scanned list if Valerie went to check before she bought it. I can change it on the list now, but I suppose that itsn't necessary

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Wish List: <https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List>https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

Books Being Scanned List: <https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List>https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List