[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation Questions for 'Body Count'

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:06:47 -0500 (CDT)

  So what can I do about this:  Put something in the general comments?

There is in fact a ROman numeral III that was picked up.  It won't really
interfere with anyone's enjoyment of the book, and I'd just as soon not
send it back to Step I as became necessary when the RTF file wasn't
recognized.
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or