[bksvol-discuss] Re: Up for some validation fun?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:17:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Allison,

Go ahead and submit it. My library supposedly has it
on the shelf. I'll look on on Monday. I love reading
young adult and juvenile books. I haven't yet read the
Giver. I suppose I should get that at the same time
and read it. And I see from the brief summary from my
library's online catalog that it combines characters
from not only The Giver by Gathering Blue, which is
also in the collection.

I'll check to see if The Giver is rated Excellent. If
not, maybe I can make it excellent at the same time,
thus having an excuse to read it (smile).

Cindy

P.S. Let me know when you submit it. If someone else
wants to do it, that's o.k. too.

http://mail.yahoo.com