[bksvol-discuss] Re: URL for Jake's method for eliminating end-of-line breaks

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the suggestion as to how to eliminate the
end-of-line paragraph markers and still retain
paragraphs in the whole document. That sounds easy.

My Mac version of microsoft Word is a little different
in that shift/enter is how I make pge breaks. I'm glad
to know that I don't have to eliminate the manual line
breaks unless I'm shortening the margins, thus
extending the lines, which I sometimes ahve to do to
get the pages to come out right. smile

Cindy