[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two new book requests came in today, one historical fiction and one political

  • From: Cindy Reece <cindyreece524@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 14:05:02 -0500

Will do. I'm not sure when I'll get the book. All copies are out, but I'm first
up in the queue.

The other Cindy R.> Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 14:02:33 -0500> To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> From: thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two new book requests came in today, one historical
fiction and one political> > I put Whiskey Rebels on the wish list. I will
validate it if you put > "hold for e" on it.> > E.> > To unsubscribe from this
list send a blank Email to> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> put the word
'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available
commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.>