[bksvol-discuss] genie

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 12:06:12 -0700

Hello,
I just attempted to validate Genie. I rejected it. I am not sure who scanned and submitted this book, or who validated it, but the book was an rtf file, and the contents was in grade two braille. So, maybe someone will need to translate it back.

Thanks
Nimer J

--

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org