[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Sue, Re: just submitted Terminal Mercy by Ed Stuart

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:19:27 -0500

Hi Monica,

No apology necessary, and no, I do not depend on validation credits to pay
for my membership.  In fact, John Glass just wrote to me on Fri. the 13th,
of all days, telling me bookshare had received the check for my subscription
renewal.  In fact, I had $2.50 validation credits he restored for my new
subscription--the reason being that my first check had gone astray and I did
not change the amount on my second check.

I hope that makes sense.  I have been told that some of my messages are
unclear.  <smile>  Anyway, it is very nice of you to send such a sweet
message, and I thank you.  I shall watch for this medical thriller on the
new books list.  <smile>

Best wishes for a good rest tonight,

Sue S.