[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Sue, Re: just submitted Terminal Mercy by Ed Stuart

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:30:44 -0400

Thanks, Sue, for being flexible and for explaining your situation to me. I'm so glad that Bookshare got your check. Since you like medical thrillers, I think Laura Ann has another series of them on her book shelf. Maybe if we beg her, she'll do some of those soon. She scanned a really good one called False Positive that you might like. I've got around 200 nonfiction books that I bought 2 years ago, and I'm working my way through scanning them before I'll spend money on new books. Laura Ann's fiction books keep me entertained and remind me not to take life too seriously. She somehow managed to get me to read a romance this week. I'm still a little foggy on how she managed to do that. (smile)

Monica Willyard