[bksvol-discuss] To Cindy Re: do others like this description?

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:24:39 -0500

Hi, Cindy. You are a true Sherlock when it comes to research. (smile) Just
in case this helps you, there are many Christian books that never make it to
Amazon. Some of these sell pretty well too. If you're trying to get info on
a Christian book, this site may have a more complete catalog.
http://www.christianbook.com

Some Christian publishers or authors don't seem to bother with selling
through Amazon. I don't know why, though I would like to. When I want to buy
a Christian book, I usually check Amazon first for their speed in shipping
and then check the site I just gave you if Amazon doesn't have what I want
in stock.

Monica Willyard