[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tired of turning pages? Make your own scanner

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:28:58 -0800 (PST)

Gustavo is on vacation this week.  He'll be back next Monday, I believe.  Carrie

Donna Smith <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Ah, Tom, I like your
style!  We still have to work in the legos though because they?re just so much
fun!

  Gustavo seems to be keeping a low profile??