[bksvol-discuss] Re: This is good-bye sort of.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 21:42:06 EDT

Gwen, I really do not think you have caused any trouble on this list. You
have expressed worries about that before and I think it is unfounded. If you
are having a problem scanning books then asking for help here is exactly
what this list is for and using it for what it is for is certainly not causing
trouble. More recently the discussion of the adult designation and
censorship has come up. I already for get who started it, but it may have been
you.
However, the topic erupts now and then anyway and this time you have just
been conttributing to the usual discussion. A little while ago, after a day of
being harried over some personal issues I sat down to my computer to find
167 messages waiting for me and I don't think I will be able to get through
all of them tonight. That is a reason for quitting the list and even though I
have not done so yet it is that reason that I have come close. If that is
your real reason for wanting to leave then it is understandable, but if you
really think you have been a trouble maker then I do think you are wrong.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] This is good-bye sort of.
Date:
9/9/2009 10:11:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
gstweedy@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I shall still be reading certainly and I certainly will be scanning and
submitting books as well,  but sense I have been on this list I have created
more
trouble than I have meant to and I truly do ask your forgiveness for this I
honestly didn't mean to create any troubles here but I seem to manage to do
so and y'll don't need that so that you can relax now I will be leaving the
list. Thanks for the help of those who did it's been a pleasure knowing
y'all
thanks a million

Gwen