[bksvol-discuss] Re: The scanner is coming back

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:45:28 -0400

Hi,
Let me explain some of these other titles.
The other titles are
Angels of Light,
The Power of Prayer,

Michelle Remembers,
I don't think that's a religious book, but a book about someone remembering
childhood sexual abuse.

Between Christ and Satan,

Eusebius' Ecclesiastical History,
That's a classic I might be interested in validating.

Tarasoff and Beyond,
That one I'd like to validate right away. It's very useful for those of us
in the helping professions, and a book about duty to warn in clinical
practice.

Design for Discipleship,

Becoming a Woman of Excellence,

Satan's Underground,

Could You Not Tarry One Hour?
I might be interested in this one as well.