[bksvol-discuss] Re: The scanner is coming back

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:59:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cindy Lou,

Most of the religious books are by Thomas Dubay.  His titles include The
Seminary Rule, The Marist Ideal, Philosophy of the State as Educator, Sisters'
Retreat, Religious Formation, Dawn of a Consecration, Ecclesial Women, God
Dwells Within, Caring, Can Religious Life Survive?, Pilgrims Pray, Religious
Commitment, A Call to Virginity, and What is Religious Life?

The other titles are Angels of Light, The Power of Prayer, Michelle Remembers,
Between Christ and Satan, Eusebius' Ecclesiastical History, Tarasoff and
Beyond, Design for Discipleship, Becoming a Woman of Excellence, Satan's
Underground, Could You Not Tarry One Hour?

One non-religious book: Cutting: Understanding and Overcoming Self-Mutilation
(which I scanned today because someone sent in another book on cutting a year
ago, so it may be that there are some cutters among the members who need some
guidance).

I scanned 8 books today, but the scanner rollers aren't quite right, so Claire
is going to call the repair place on Monday, and see if they can't come out to
fix it.  WIll let you know how it goes.

Carrie

Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:       When you say "religious books",
what sort of books are  those?