[bksvol-discuss] Re: The passing of a treasured Bookshare volunteer

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:33:19 -0800 (PST)

That's good new, though, if he submitted something a couple of months ago. I've
never written to  him off istso I son't have an email address. I have heard
from another octogenarian, George, and he's fine and was traveling when he
answered me.
XCIndy

>________________________________

    unsubscribed from this list and did not know it someone was asking a
    question similar to yours about both you and Bud. Someone said that
    Bud had been spotted recently on another blind related list. I
    forget which one and I am not subscribed to it, whichever one it is,
    because I have not personally spotted him since the last time I did
    on the Bookshare lists and that has been a long time now.

>>On 2/23/2012 8:12 PM, Susan Lumpkin wrote:
>>That’s Bud I believe you’re asking about, Cindy!
>>>
>>>Susan

                    Whitney Houston, now a
>>>beloved volunteer, man time is too short!

                    Maithe's greatest passions.
                    involving books.

                    volunteers has passed away,
                    husband and son.  Maithe Ortiz