[bksvol-discuss] The book you asked aboutRE: Re: Currently scanning

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:18:02 -0700

Hi, Jill, Charms for the Easy Life is on the Bard site if you wish to
download it. It is read by Yvonne Fair Tessler. Also, I find those synopses
that only talk about reviews singularly unhelpful. I want an annotation
about what the book is concerned with, you know, who the protagonists are
and a taste of what is happening for a teaser to make us want to read the
thing in the first place. Regards, Kim.